Tuesday 13 August 2013

TLB: ZOMG

Say hello to my first pair of Jeffrey Campbells! My ZOMG! Wooo! Been looking for the perfect pair of platform shoes/trainers in white for quite a while now. So when I saw these babies on eBay, I fainted, then regained consciousness, then fainted again, then regained consciousness and finally bought them! Here's my first outfit post wearing them, enjoy!
Atmosphere numbers and letter crop top- Primark
Black pleated skirt- Forever 21
Jeffrey Campbell ZOMG- Soletrader via eBay
Glow in the dark penny board (brother's) - Penny Australia

Hope you guys liked the post and I would love it if you could give me a cheeky follow! You can follow me via bloglovin HERE! On the other hand, if you're a tumblr-er, you can also follow mine HERE!
See you on my next post!

Toodles,
tlb- Jaszel xx

1 comment:

  1. I love so much ! in french " Tu es vraiment très belle " !

    ReplyDelete