Tuesday 10 June 2014

TLB: The F E S T I V A L edit | Bindi gyal ♡

Missguided cami top | Atmosphere kimono & Bea’s flower crown
Brandy melville necklace
Forever 21 shorts
Local market bindi | Got both packs for £2 bargaiiiiin!

Ahhh! Blogging from a Tuesday night yo! 
I figured to do a festival edit since it’s summer already and I know most of you guys will be attending festivals. I always thought that planning outfits for an event could be very stressful, so I hope this “series” will help or become a lil inspo for you!
I so love the festival style! Especially coachella queen, Vanessa Hudgens! She is a massive inspiration for me and I think to most gyals out there.
This might be one of those 3 or 4 part series, it really depends on the number of outfit ideas I come up with! But I’m sure it’s more than 2 parts haha!
Stay tuned lovelies!
Love lots,
tlb-Jaszel xx
All photos by Bea Baquiran

1 comment: